PURPOSES AND OBJECTIVES
A. GENERAL OBJECTIVES
1. To study the teachings of Dr. Jose Rizal;
2. To inculcate and propagate them among all classes of Filipino and foreign nationals;
3. To exhort our citizenry by words and deeds, to emulate and practice the examples and teachings of our national hero;
4. To promote among the associated Knights the spirit of patriotism and Rizalian chivalry;
5. To develop a perfect union among the Filipinos in revering the memory of Dr. Jose Rizal; and
6. To organize and hold programs commemorative of Rizal’s nativity and martyrdom.
B. SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES
1. To study and spread the ideals, teaching and exemplary life of Rizal especially to the Youth of the land.
2. To organize chapters in any community anywhere in the world and to undertake such programs and activities which will promote individual commitment to the idealism of Rizal and encourage personal involvement in the comporary problems of the nation, and
3. To train and develop the Filipino Youth in character building, citizenship training, democratic leadership and enlightened nationalism and dedicated service to country and people.
CODE OF ETHICS
“Love his country and people;
“Venerates the memory of the nation’s heroes by making their ideals his own and his children’s;
“Strives to do justice to all his fellowmen;
“Maintains a tolerant and understanding attitude towards his fellowmen;
“Values honor as he values his life;
“Upholds freedom at all cost;
“Promotes social justice and general welfare of his countrymen; and “truthful and honest in thoughts and in deeds.